About The Internicola Law Firm
Who We Are
Established by nationally recognized SuperLawyers and AVVO rated attorney Charles N. Internicola, we are a specialized business and franchise law firm that assists and represents start-up, emerging and established entrepreneurs throughout the United States. Our specialized services are rooted in real world experiences and proven practices that we have developed over the many years of representing entrepreneurs, business owners, and successful companies through all stages of the business life-cycle. Like the successful clients we represent, we work together as a team, we are focused on delivering extraordinary value and we are committed to delivering “raving-fan” service that exceeds client expectations.
To provide services, resources and industry know-how to empower our clients and partner with them in building a great business.
Our Core Values
We have 6 core values that influence and motivate everything we do. Our core values are:
- We go above and beyond without expectations.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We value time: our own, our clients and each others.
- We always ask how we can help and do more.
- We maintain a positive attitude in everything we do.
- We consistently improve who we are and what we do.
Our Specialized Services
- Trademarks & Intellectual Property
- Non-Compete & Confidentiality Agreements
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Business Litigation
Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Litigation
- Minority Shareholder Representation
- Controlling Shareholder Representation
Legal Counsel for Your Business
An on-going and cost effective representation program for the continuing representation, growth and protection of your business. Learn more about our General Counsel Services for Your Business.
Are we a Good Fit? Well are you an Entrepreneur that Kicks Ass®
We represent entrepreneurs and are dedicated to the businesses our clients have built or are building and the successes they have achieved for their businesses, their families, their employees and the industries in which they operate. Our clients are Entrepreneurs that Kick Ass and we've got some of the stories to prove it.
Visit our Entrepreneurs that Kick Ass™ page to learn about some of our clients and the value of our relationship.
Get Started: There Really Is a Difference
We would be really glad to hear from you, to learn about your business and to evaluate how we can make a difference for you. Samantha Surowiec is our Director of Client Services and she would welcome your call. You can reach Samantha at (800) 976-4904 or send her an email.
Specialized Business and Franchise Law Professionals
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program