FDD Franchise Agreement Review - The Learning Experience
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola recently assisted a franchisee with the purchase of The Learning Experience franchise. The Learning Experience is a child development center offering child care, day care, kindergarten and preschool.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing The Learning Experience, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed The Learning Experience FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying The Learning Experience franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to The Learning Experience:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to The Learning Experience Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of The Learning Experience franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed The Learning Experience FDD and potential Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program