Does New Jersey Require Franchise Registration?
No. Since New Jersey is not a franchise registration state, the offer and sale of franchises in the State of New Jersey are governed by the Federal Franchise Rule and the regulations established by the Federal Trade Commission. Franchisors are not required to register or file their FDD in the state of New Jersey.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program