What is the Hawaii Franchise Investment Law?
The Hawaii Franchise Investment Law is the current law for franchisors and franchisees in Hawaii. The Hawaii Franchise Investment Law provides laws regarding many topics including franchise registration in Hawaii. Remember, Hawaii is a franchise registration state, so before offering or selling a franchise in the State of Hawaii you must ensure that a current FDD is filed and registered with the state.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program