What is "Judicial Dissolution"?
When dealing with corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies "judicial dissolution" relates to a court ordered dissolution. Typically when faced with a partner, shareholder, or member dispute, one "partner" may start a lawsuit - typically by order to show cause - seeking the dissolution of the corporate entity. The standards for judicial dissolution vary for partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program