Can A Color Be Trademarked?
Yes. A color can be trademarked if the color is so associated with the source of the goods that consumers automatically identify the color with the good or service. A good example of this is “Tiffany Blue” for jewelry.
Learn More About Obtaining A Trademark
To learn more about trademarks and how they can help protect your brand we recommend contacting our firm at 1 (800) 976-4904.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program