Franchising vs. Licensing Book
When considering expanding a business both franchising and licensing are possible options. Each option however comes with different rules and regulations. Prior to moving forward with franchising a business or licensing a business it is important to understand the differences and how each may have an affect on you.
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola wrote "Licensing versus Franchising" for the very purpose of allowing successful business owners to understand the difference between licensing a business and franchising a business.
For a complimentary, no obligation copy of Charles Internicola's book "Licensing versus Franchising" fill out the form below or call 1-800-976-4904.
Book Order Form
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program