The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
The Book About Shareholder And Partnership Disputes In New York And New Jersey
(Order form to receive a complimentary copy is below)
If you are experiencing a serious dispute with your business partner - a dispute that is escalating and jeopardizing your business and livelihood, then it is important to be proactive, understand your legal options and to implement immediate measures to successfully protect and defend what you have built and earned.
In the book, AVVO rated shareholder litigation attorney Charles N. Internicola, Esq. discusses his strategies for partnership and shareholder disputes, including some of the following topics:
- Partner and shareholder rights in New York and New Jersey;
- Options that business partners should be considering; and
- A proven course of action for dealing with partnership disputes.
For A Limited Time Get The Book At No Cost
This practical, no nonsense guide was written to educate, inform and empower partners, shareholders and members faced with serious partnership disputes and, for those individuals, is currently available at no cost.
To receive your complimentary copy, enter your contact information in the form below and click the submit button.
Note for Attorneys: Frequently this book is requested by attorneys. This complimentary offer is intended to benefit "business owners" and "shareholders" who are faced with a serious threat. If you are an attorney (or acting on behalf of an attorney), we are glad that you are interested in the book and we ask that you purchase a copy. The following is a [link] for attorneys to purchase the book at Amazon.com. If you are not an attorney or attorney staff member, the complimentary, no-obligation order form is below.
Guide Order Form
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program