Franchise Development Services
If you are considering business expansion, when it comes to franchising you may have the following two questions:
- Should I franchise my business?; and
- Could I franchise my business?
To get answers to these questions you need to assess your business and the steps involved in franchising your business. See, the 7 Steps to Franchising Your Business Program.
What Are “Franchise Development Services” All About?
As a franchise lawyer and as a managing member of a national franchise company, I can tell you that the most important part of our franchise development services is working with you to understand your business and how you are going to expand your business into a workable and realistic franchise system. We provide advice and direction for your:
- Scalable franchise options work for your business,
- Operations Manual,
- Marketing materials, and
- Underpinnings of what you are going to provide for franchisees once you start selling franchises.
What Happens Post Launch?
Our services ensure that after we reach a launch stage, your franchise is not encumbered by the mistakes that so many people make unnecessarily when they first launch for franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program