Kenneth A. Goss
Kenneth A. Goss
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
New York, New Jersey and Nationwide Representation
Kenneth A. Goss is a business and franchise lawyer with The Internicola Law Firm, PC and brings two decades of legal experience focused on counseling clients on a wide variety of franchise and distribution matters. His experience includes establishing franchise systems from the structuring of business entities through to the registration of the franchise disclosure document and documenting supply, distribution and marketing relationships. Ken has also counseled clients on franchisee relations matters, for example, franchise agreement defaults, terminations and non-renewals and negotiated franchise transactions, such as sales, resales, development, management and financing arrangements.
Ken’s career highlights include the experience of having established and managed the corporate legal department for the franchisor of a leading gourmet gift concept, which grew to over a thousand retail locations domestically and in more than eleven countries worldwide.
Ken’s approach is to deliver business legal advice driven by results and relationships, drawing on industry expertise and know-how, and focusing on the expansion and protection of business.
- Discovering Franchising: A Discussion of the Fundamental Business and Legal Considerations for Counseling Aspiring Purchasers of Franchised Businesses, Westport-Weston Chapter of the Connecticut Bar Association CLE program, 2019
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Quinnipiac University School of Business, M.B.A., 2000
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., 1996
- New York
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York