THE START-UP FRANCHISOR OCTOBER 2012 TELECONFERENCE
As part of franchise lawyer Charles Internicola's continuing startup franchisor teleconferences – the teleconference where Charles Internicola addresses and responds to questions from successful business owners about how to franchise their business. Charles Internicola discussed the following topics:
- Establishing territories for a franchise system;
- How to write an FDD to avoid SBA problems;
- How to structure a franchise where both the franchisee and the franchisor will be protected and prosper (and how these are both directly related concerning the success of your franchise);
- Methods for limited expansion and avoiding encroachment;
- Who qualifies for a fraction franchise exemption; and
- Licensing versus Franchising – which is right for your business
TO GET COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO THIS EXCELLENT TELECONFERENCE:
- READ THE TELECONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT: The transcript of the October 2012 Franchise Teleconference can be viewed on our website if you wish to learn more on the topics listed above.
- DOWNLOAD THE WEBCAST: You may download the webcast of the October 2012 Franchise Teleconference here. If you are a successful business owner and would like information about franchising your business we recommend that you listen to Mr. Internicola's teleconference.
- SIGN UP FOR OUR COMPLIMENTARY NEWSLETTER: If you would like‚ sign up for Mr. Internicola's complimentary monthly newsletter‚ "The Business and Franchise Law Report"‚ in this newsletter Mr. Internicola discusses legal and business issues that start-up and estavlished franchisors care about.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For additional information about franchising your business or to learn how Mr. Internicola may assist you in converting your business to a successful franchise‚ order a complimentary copy of Mr. Internicola's book "The Franchise Formula: A Guide for Franchising Your Business in the New Economy" or contact Mr. Internicola's staff at (800) 976.4904 to set up a conference call.