Healthcare and Physician Franchises
In a recent article, Charles Internicola discussed the continuing trend of healthcare and franchising. In the article‚ “Is there a Workable Model for Franchising a Medical Practice?”‚ Mr. Internicola discusses the trends of appearance enhancement‚ dermatology and preventative health franchises. The four factors that Mr. Internicola believes healthcare franchisor should focus on‚ include:
- Franchisees who are licensed physicians;
- Franchise systems that add value through the development of packages services offered by a physician;
- Avoidance of third-party payers; and
- Fixed royalty structures
To learn more about how to franchise a healthcare business or how to successfully invest one contact us at (718) 979-8688 and read The Ultimate Guide to Franchising Your Business.
By Charles Internicola June 20, 2012
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Start a Franchise
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?
- What Stage do you Need to be at to Franchise Your Business
- Biggest Mistakes After you Franchise Your Business