Creating Markets and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Some of the most interesting businesses are those that “create markets” by making themselves a hub for the purchase and sale of products or services.
Our client The Brothers that just do Gutters – for us – have proved that it is not “what” you sell or the services that you provide but rather “how” you deliver an exceptional customer experience. The Brothers that just do Gutters is a gutter cleaning‚ replacement and repair business. What sets them apart – aside from extremely smart management – is their focus on exceptional customer service and business systems that leave nothing to chance. By they way‚ if you live in the New York‚ New Jersey or Virginia area‚ check out their services.
To learn about franchising your business‚ click here or call us at (718) 979-8688.
By Charles Internicola September 16, 2014
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Start a Franchise
- Do You Need to Have Multiple Locations to Franchise Your Business?
- Don’t Hire a Franchise Consultant if you see these Warning Signs!
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?