FranNet and New Jersey Small Business Development Center Hosts Event for Prospective Franchisees
NEW JERSEY — Last week our firm had the opportunity to join FranNet and the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Rutgers University in giving business advice to entrepreneurs looking to possibly become a franchise owner. The “speed dating” format was ideal for prospective franchisees to get quality information from participating franchisors‚ financial experts and accountants from Acquavella‚ Chiarelli‚ Shuster & Co.‚ LLP‚ FranNet and the New Jersey SBDC. Brian A. Lincer‚ Esq. and Charles N. Internicola‚ Esq. represented The Internicola Law Firm as attorneys‚ and more importantly who are also business owner that serve as a resource for prospective franchise buyers.
Here are more photos from the event:
Thank you to everyone who participated. We hope that we added value to your current and future business transactions. For more information about how you can benefit from FranNet‚ please feel free to contact Alison Warner of FranNet of New Jersey by calling (732) 494-6920 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up for our monthly Business and Franchise Newsletter.
By Charles Internicola November 12, 2014
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Start a Franchise
- Do You Need to Have Multiple Locations to Franchise Your Business?
- Don’t Hire a Franchise Consultant if you see these Warning Signs!
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?