New Branding to Capture Our Client’s Goals
As you can tell by now‚ we have officially ditched the typical “law firm” look to help focus on providing services that assist and enable our clients to achieve their entrepreneurial and business goals. We hired Kickcharge Creative for a branding redesign and they captured what we were looking for: a firm that supports entrepreneurship‚ business development and growth. We hope you like it as much as we do. Let us know what you think on our Facebook page or by leaving a comment below.
If you are looking for a new logo‚ stationary‚ branded vehicles and more‚ please contact Dan Antonelli and his team at Kickcharge Creative by calling (908) 835-9000.
By Charles Internicola October 27, 2014
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Start a Franchise
- Do You Need to Have Multiple Locations to Franchise Your Business?
- Don’t Hire a Franchise Consultant if you see these Warning Signs!
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?