The Internicola Law Firm is Offering a CPE Accredited Course for CPA’s
We are glad to announce that for 2015 The Internicola Law Firm’s course “Franchise Law for Accountants: Understanding the FDD and the Role of Audited Financial Statements” is now accredited for CPA’s. The course provides accountants with an insight into franchise regulations, the accountant’s role in a franchisor’s regulatory obligations, and the role of audited financial statements in the Franchise Disclosure Document. Other topics will include:
- An overview of franchise regulation for accountants;
- FDD Item 21: The franchisor clients obligation to disclose audited financial statements;
- Understanding the needs of a start-up franchisor client during the initial registration and renewal process of their FDD; and more!
For more information about setting up your CPE course, call us at (718) 979-8688 or email Samantha at: email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.
By admin February 26, 2015
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Partnership Disputes
- Start a Franchise
- Do You Need to Have Multiple Locations to Franchise Your Business?
- Don’t Hire a Franchise Consultant if you see these Warning Signs!
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?