The Internicola Law Firm, P.C. Supports Sunrise Day Camp!
On Sunday, June 5, The Internicola Law Firm, P.C. will be joining a walk to support the mission and good work of Sunrise Day Camp. Our firm is honored to be part of the great work of this organization. Unfortunately, most cancer treatments for children aren’t covered by insurance, and families battling with cancer often don’t have the ability to send their kids to summer camp. Sunrise Day Camp is the only full summer day camp that allows children with cancer and their siblings to enjoy fulfilled days at camp while returning to the comfort of their own beds at night.
Join us on Sunday, June 5, as we walk to support Sunrise Day Camp. Please support our SunriseWALKS team, TEAM INTERNICOLA, as we raise money to send children with cancer and their siblings to Sunrise Day Camp completely free of charge! Any donation will help this great cause. You can learn more about Sunrise Day Camp by watching this video:
SunriseWALKS – Staten Island
June 5, 2016
Meet at Mount Loretto Campus/Catholic Charities of Staten Island
6581 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10309
Registration begins at 8:30AM
Children (12 and younger): $10 | Adults: $20
Walk Begins at 10:00AM
By admin May 31, 2016
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Start a Franchise
- Do You Need to Have Multiple Locations to Franchise Your Business?
- Don’t Hire a Franchise Consultant if you see these Warning Signs!
- When is the Right Time to Franchise Your Business?
- How to Improve Your FDD Item 19 Financial Performance Representations in 2021 and Beyond (With COVID Impact)
- Should You Create an Education and Training Business Instead of Franchising?