Tips for Realizing Franchise Success in Any Business
A newly-started franchise begins with an “edge” that a newly-started standalone business doesn’t. And we don’t mean a well-known brand name, product, or service. The “edge” is the clear and focused guidelines that guide the operation of the business from its first day.
Franchisees receive detailed instructions on exactly how to market, service, and expand their new business as part of the deal of building a franchise. Stand-alone business operators don’t get as much support.
To start streamlining your business operations for startup success, keep these six items in mind:
- Vision. What is your business? What is its culture? Where are you going? How will you get there?
- People. Who will you need to reach your business goals? Who do you have already? When will you add new staff? Where will you find them?
- Data. How will you track and measure your progress?
- Issues. Conflicts and problems happen. What’s your procedure for dealing with them – and making sure they don’t happen again?
- Processes. How are tasks in your business – from day to day operations to measuring outcomes – handled? Who does the work? How will you train your staff so they know what’s expected of them?
- Traction. Even the clearest plan has no use if it’s not implemented. How will you carry out these steps in day to day work?
At The Internicola Law Firm, P.C., our experienced franchise and small business lawyers can help you set up, streamline, or expand your business.
Contact us today to learn more.
By admin November 17, 2015
Franchise ChannelWhat Our Clients Say About The Internicola Law Firm
- Business Transactions
- Buy a Franchise
- Corporate Counsel
- Firm News
- Franchise Your Business
- Grow Your Franchise
- Intellectual Property
- Start a Franchise