Attention all high school seniors: you may be eligible to win a $500 scholarship, courtesy of the NY franchise and business law attorneys at The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
Although there are no GPA requirements for participation in this contest, you must plan on attending college or starting up your own business upon graduation to qualify. The ideal candidates will value this competition not just for the prize scholarship but also for the spirit of entrepreneurship it inspires.
After applying, you will get a copy of “Success For Teens: Real Teens Talk about Using the Slight Edge” provided by our firm, free of charge. Your task is to write a 500-600 word essay on the topics below:
- What does being an entrepreneur mean to you?
- What does success mean to you?
- How would becoming a future entrepreneur and building a business have a favorable impact for you and your community?
- Give specific, real world examples of entrepreneurs who have achieved success and overcame obstacles.
- How do you see yourself in ten years from now?
- After reading Success for Teens, what are the most powerful principles and lessons that really stuck with you (maybe even surprised you) and how you will apply them in your life?
While submissions will be rated based on quality rather than length, feel free to put in extra work if your essay calls for it. The Internicola Law Firm, P.C. is excited to provide aspiring entrepreneurs of the next generation with the opportunity to let their voices be heard and to gain insight into what really drives the movers and shakers of the world.
Please fill out the form provided at the following link: https://www.franchiselawsolutions.com/franchisee-university/young-entrepreneur-scholarship.html
Submit your essay to EntrepreneurScholarship@gmail.com. You may also submit your essay by mail to:
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
1000 South Avenue, Suite 104,
Staten Island, NY 10314.
The deadline to submit is May 1, 2015. Good Luck!