Brian A. Lincer
Brian A. Lincer
Business and Trademark Lawyer
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
A partner at The Internicola Law Firm, PC, Brian represents start-up entrepreneurs and established businesses in transactional and intellectual property protection matters with a specialized focus on franchising, the structuring of license and distribution relationships, trademark protection and portfolio management, product labeling commercial real estate transactions, business acquisitions, sales and mergers, joint venture agreements and general legal counsel.
Awards and Memberships
Brian focuses his legal practice in the following areas:
Intellectual Property Protection: Providing skilled guidance and representation regarding issues relating to trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets – your business' most valuable assets. To learn more about our representation in intellectual property, click here.
Licensing and Distribution: Reliable representation and assistance with the creation of licensing and distribution agreements and relationships designed to help your business grow. To learn about our representation in licensing and distribution, click here.
Employee/Contractor Issues: Excellent counsel and representation regarding enforceable non-compete agreements and contractual employee restrictions.
Business Litigation: Aggressive representation regarding breached business agreements, partnership disputes, unfair competition, and shareholder lock-outs. To learn more about our representation in business litigation, click here.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., July 2004
- Northeastern University, B.S., June 1999
- New York Bar, January 2005
- New Jersey Bar, December 2004
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program