Franchise Your Business
You may have just begun researching your own franchise goals. You could be well on your way to making it a reality. Whatever your circumstance, we have the information and the resources to help you take those next crucial steps towards founding a successful chain.
Buy a Franchise
Whether you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a newly founded start-up or invest in an established legacy brand, the key to any successful franchise relationship is prior preparation. Learn more about the purchasing process and how our team can help you every step of the way.
Licensing and Distribution
In order for your business to thrive, it is critical to establish clear agreements with your distribution and supply partners early in the process. Our firm can help you coordinate these complex relationships and build a comprehensive strategy that meets your every need.
Owning or purchasing your own business means investing a great deal of your own time and money. Whether you are undertaking a capital expenditure or establishing a shareholder agreement it is imperative to have counsel that understands and can effectively represent every transaction.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program