FDD Franchise Agreement Review – CKO Kickboxing
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola recently assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a CKO Kickboxing franchise. CKO Kickboxing is nationwide health fitness and kickboxing gym.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a CKO Kickboxing Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the CKO Kickboxing FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the CKO Kickboxing franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to CKO Kickboxing:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the CKO Kickboxing Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the CKO Kickboxing franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed the CKO Kickboxing FDD and potential Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program