FDD Franchise Agreement Review – Glass Doctor
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola assists prospective franchisees, nationwide, in the purchase of a franchise, the review of the FDD and the negotiated modification of the franchise agreement. Among the many franchise opportunities reviewed by Mr. Internicola, Esq., recently, Mr. Internicola assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a Glass Doctor franchise. Glass Doctor offers glass repair, replacement and services to the residential, automotive, and commercial markets in the United States and Canada.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a Glass Doctor Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Glass Doctor FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the Glass Doctor franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to the Glass Doctor franchise agreement:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the Glass Doctor Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the Glass Doctor franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed Glass Doctor FDD and proposed Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program