FDD Franchise Agreement Review – HUMAN Healthy Vending
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. recently assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a HUMAN Healthy Vending franchise. HUMAN Healthy Vending is a vending machine business that provides coffee, healthier foods, fresh fruit, and locally-sourced products.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a HUMAN Healthy Vending Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the HUMAN Healthy Vending FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the HUMAN Healthy Vending franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to HUMAN Healthy Vending:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the HUMAN Healthy Vending Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the HUMAN Healthy Vending franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed the HUMAN Healthy Vending FDD and potential Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program