FDD Franchise Agreement Review – Little Caesars
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola recently assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a Little Caesars franchise. Little Caesars is an internationally recognized take-out pizza restaurant.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a Little Caesars Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Little Caesars FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying a Little Caesars franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to Little Caesars:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the Little Caesars Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the Little Caesars franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed the Little Caesars FDD and potential Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program