FDD Franchise Agreement Review – NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc.
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola assists prospective franchisees, nationwide, in the purchase of a franchise, the review of the FDD and the negotiated modification of the franchise agreement. Among the many franchise opportunities reviewed by Mr. Internicola, Esq., recently, Mr. Internicola assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. franchise. NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. offers private label fashion oriented sunglasses.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to the NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc.:
- Franchise Fee;
- Purchase obligations;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. franchised business. Also, issues concerning mall-based locations and pricing of mandatory product purchases required significant evaluation.
Successfully Reviewed NYS Collection Eyewear, Inc. FDD and proposed Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program