FDD Franchise Agreement Review – Office Evolution
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. recently assisted a franchisee with the purchase of an Office Evolution franchise. Office Evolution is a service that offers virtual office space and services.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing an Office Evolution Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Office Evolution FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the Office Evolution franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to Office Evolution:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the Office Evolution Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the Office Evolution franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed the Office Evolution FDD and potential Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program