FDD Franchise Agreement Review – Rita's Italian Ice
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola assists prospective franchisees, nationwide, in the purchase of a franchise, the review of the FDD and the negotiated modification of the franchise agreement. Among the many franchise opportunities reviewed by Mr. Internicola, Esq., recently, Mr. Internicola assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a Rita’s Italian Ice franchise. Rita’s is a nationally recognized Italian Ice eatery.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a Rita’s Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Rita’s FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the Rita’s franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to the Rita’s:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the Rita’s Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the Rita’s franchised business.
Successfully Reviewed Rita’s Italian Ice FDD and proposed Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program