FDD Franchise Agreement Review - Visiting Angels
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola assists prospective franchisees, nationwide, in the purchase of a franchise, the review of the FDD and the negotiated modification of the franchise agreement. Among the many franchise opportunities reviewed by Mr. Internicola, Esq., recently, he assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a Visiting Angels franchise. Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Visiting Angels FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to or modifying the Visiting Angels:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interest.
Significant to the Visiting Angels Franchise Agreement were issues concerning licensing and stringent licensing requirements, including licensing requiring "hands on care".
If you are considering purchasing a Visiting Angels location or if you are considering purchasing a similar home health care franchise we recommend having a franchise lawyer review the franchise disclosure document and the franchise agreement prior to signing anything. It is important to understand that a franchise agreement is binding and therefore should be approached with caution.
For information about our buying a franchise protection programs contact the Internicola Law Firm, P.C. at 1-800-976-4904 or use our contact form.
Successfully Reviewed Visiting Angels FDD and Implemented Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program