FDD Franchise Agreement Review – Xtend Barre
Franchise Lawyer Charles N. Internicola assists prospective franchisees, nationwide, in the purchase of a franchise, the review of the FDD and the negotiated modification of the franchise agreement. Among the many franchise opportunities reviewed by Mr. Internicola, Esq., recently, Mr. Internicola assisted a franchisee with the purchase of a Xtend Barre franchise. Xtend Barre is a ballet workout program that incorporates dance and Pilates.
With regard to his clients interest in evaluating and purchasing a Xtend Barre Franchise, Mr. Internicola:
- Reviewed the Xtend Barre FDD;
- Prepared a detailed FDD review letter and proposed Franchise Agreement Addendum relating to and modifying the Xtend Barre franchise agreement;
- Evaluated and prepared potential franchise agreement modifications related to the Xtend Barre:
- Franchise Fee;
- Royalty Structure;
- Non-Competition Obligations;
- Protected Territory;
- Modification of Territory Rights;
- Limitation of Personal Liability; and
- Numerous issues involving franchisee rights and protection of our clients franchise interests.
Significant to the Xtend Barre Franchise Agreement were issues concerning the management and operation of the Xtend Barre franchised business. Additional issues existed regarding the franchisees concurrent operation of supplemental services that do not utilize a ballet barre.
Successfully Reviewed Xtend Barre FDD and Implemented Franchise Agreement Modifications for the Protection of our Franchisee Client.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program