How to Enforce Your Rights Under the NJ Franchise Practices Act
When faced with issues of termination or a dispute with a franchisor, the rights and remedies of a New Jersey franchisee are enforced through the commencement of a civil lawsuit. Accordingly, enforcement of a franchisees rights under the New Jersey Franchise Practices Act does not occur through enforcement by a State agency or entity but rather through a franchisees retention of a lawyer and the commencement of a civil lawsuit in the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program