How Long Is The Process For Reviewing A FDD Before Buying A Franchise?
At The Internicola Law Firm, P.C. the process to review a FDD generally takes about a week to two weeks.
If you are interested in having franchise lawyer Charles Internicola review a FDD for a franchise you are interested in purchasing call (800) 976-4904 or fill out our contact form.
If You're Considering Buying A Franchise We Recommend Following These Steps
- REQUEST a copy of "An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise";
- REVIEW our database of articles concerning "buying a franchise";
- CONTACT a franchise lawyer.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program