How Do I Find The Best Franchise Lawyer?
Finding the best franchise lawyer requires an evaluation of the attorneys experience, client reviews and rankings from independent attorney review services like AVVO and SuperLawyers. If you are buying a franchise, consider the lawyers experience in representing individuals when they are buying a franchise, including steps that they recommend. If you are a successful business owner and you are interested in franchising your business, consider the attorneys experience in establishing franchise systems. Also consider The Federal Trade Commission's Consumer Guide on Buying a Franchise which includes some important information about hiring a franchise lawyer.
Charles N. Internicola is a national franchise lawyer. To research Mr. Internicola's credentials review Mr. Internicola's AVVO ranking (click here), his SuperLawyers selection (click here) and his experience (click here).
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program