When Must A Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Be Delivered To A Franchisee?
Under the Federal Franchise Rule, Franchisors must provide "prospective franchisees" (considering the purchase and investment in a franchise) with the Franchisor's Franchise Disclosure Document at least fourteen (14) days prior to signing any contract with the franchisor or paying any money to the franchisor.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program