What Legal Factors Influence My Franchise Investment?
The legal factors that will influence your franchise investment are your ability to sell certain goods or services, protection of the territory you're being granted and whether or not the franchisor can allow third parties into your territory.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program