What Is The Cost Of The Initial Conference Call About Buying A Franchise?
The initial conference call with franchise lawyer Charles Internicola is completely free. During the initial call we will gather an understanding of what services you are interested in and it will also allow Mr. Internicola to get to know you and for you to get to know him. If after the initial call you are interested in retaining Mr. Internicola we will move forward with the FDD review and any other services you are interested in regard to buying a franchise.
To schedule an initial conference with Charles Internicola call our office at (800) 976-4904 or fill out our contact form.
If You're Considering Buying A Franchise We Recommend Following These Steps
REQUEST a copy of "An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise";
REVIEW our database of articles concerning "buying a franchise";
CONTACT a franchise lawyer
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program