Where Can I Find A List Of Franchisors Registered In New York?
A list of franchisors registered in New York to offer and sell franchises can be obtained by contacting the New York Attorney General's office at (212) 416-8637, (212) 416-8235, or (212) 416-8236.
Consider that before offering or selling a franchise in New York, Franchisor must maintain and register a current FDD with the New York Attorney General. If you are evaluating a franchise learn more about the 6 Steps to Buying a Franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program