Can I Negotiate Franchise Royalty Fees In The Franchise Agreement?
Typically no, you cannot negotiate royalty fees. However, there are some instances where royalty fee negotiability is disclosed in the FDD and where a franchisor may be willing to reduce its royalty rates. However, be cautious about franchisors who are willing to modify royalty rates. Royalties, typically should be uniform across a franchise system. However, if royalties are not negotiable you still need to know that many elements of your franchise agreement are negotiable.
Learn More About Negotiated Changes to Your Franchise Agreement
- Read: Mr. Internicola's article about the steps to buying a franchise;
- Visit: ;"Our Complimentary Video Series about Buying a Franchise"; and
- Order: Complimentary Copy of "An Entrepreneurs Guide to Buying a Franchise"
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program