Are Negotiations of Franchise Fees with The Franchisor Possible?
Typically franchise fees are not negotiable but if you are dealing with a start-up franchisor you may find that the franchisor is willing to negotiate. However, if a franchisor is willing to negotiate the upfront franchise fee you need to proceed with caution as this may be a “red flag” in terms of the value of the franchise system you are about to buy into.
- Read: Mr. Internicola's article about the steps to buying a franchise;
- Visit: "Buying a Franchise University" a complimentary video series about Buying a Franchise; and
- Order: Complimentary Copy of Mr. Internicola's Book "An Entrepreneurs Guide to Buying a Franchise".
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program