What Information is Contained in FDD Item 20?
Franchise Disclosure Document Item 20 is titled “Outlets and Franchise Information”. The information contained in this FDD disclosure section should include information about:
- Existing franchisees - including their names, addresses and contact information;
- The number of franchise outlets in operation (at least as of the date of the FDD);
- The number of franchise outlets that are expected to open within the next fiscal year, and;
- The number of franchise outlets that were closed, sold or terminated in the last fiscal year.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program