Are Legal Fees Recoverable Against A Franchisor In A Lawsuit?
Yes. If a franchisee is successful in litigation establishing that the franchisor violated the New Jersey Franchise Practices Act, the franchisee may recover legal fees.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program