What is a Franchise Disclosure Attorney?
When you refer to a "Franchise Disclosure Attorney" you are referring to a "Franchise Attorney" who (a) assists franchisees when buying a franchise (i.e., the attorney reviews the FDD and works toward the negotiation of the franchise agreement) and (b) assists franchisors in the preparation and renewal of their FDD, permitting them to legally offer and sell franchises.
- Buying a Franchise - if you are interested in buying a franchise and you would like to learn more about the franchise FDD review services offered by Mr. Internicola, Esq., click here.
- Franchising Your Business - if you are interested in franchise your business and would like to learn more about Mr. Internicola's franchise development programs, click here.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program