National Business and Franchise Lawyer
The Internicola Law Firm, P.C.
New York, New Jersey and Nationwide Representation
The managing partner and founder of The Internicola Law Firm, PC, Charles is a seasoned business attorney who has worked with and guided his clients at every stage of the business development cycle from start-up, regional expansion, franchised expansion, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property protection and high-stakes litigation. Charles serves as outside and general counsel to a number of franchise, manufacturing and service based businesses throughout the nation where Charles and his team coordinate, monitor and manage all aspects of his clients' legal matters, regulatory obligations and legal programs for the expansion and protection of their businesses.
Awards and Memberships
Charles is a avid advocate for entrepreneurship, he is the author of certain well-regarded business, franchise law and partnership dispute books and publications and he is a frequent and accredited speaker for issues involving entrepreneurship, franchising, corporate governance and shareholder and partnership disputes. In addition to his role as managing member of The Internicola Law Firm, Charles is also an entrepreneur and is the managing member of Thoughts Are Things Franchising, LLC, a national franchise company.
Charles is recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine for his excellence in business and franchise law, he maintains a Superb 10.0 rating with AVVO and he is a recognized authority by featured business publications and media such as Bloomberg Businessweek, 1851 Magazine, The Wall Street Journal Radio Network, Franchise Times, HVACR Magazine, Bank of America and Intuit QuickBooks.
Mr. Internicola’s representation includes:
Franchising Your Business: The representation of successful entrepreneurs that have established a successful business and now wish to expand their business through franchising and the establishment of a franchise system. Click here to learn more about how Mr. Internicola can assist you in franchising your business.
Legal Counsel for Your Business: The representation of existing and established businesses and companies - including franchisors, distributors and service providers - that require representation in business transactions, litigation, compliance and day-to-day legal counsel involving the protection of business assets, trademarks and intellectual property, partnership and shareholder governance, supply, license, distribution and confidentiality agreements and regulatory compliance. Click here to learn more about how our general counsel program can help you protect and expand your business.
Buying a Franchise: The representation of individual entrepreneurs involved in buying a franchise and the establishment of individual unit, multi-unit and other franchise development rights. Click here to learn more about our step-by-step process for buying a franchise and how we can assist you.
Shareholder and Partnership Disputes: Business owners, partners and shareholders when faced with a serious dispute with his or her business partners, including lock-out and issues of shareholder oppression and corporate misappropriation. Click here to learn more about Mr. Internicola protects the interests of business owners, shareholders and partners when faced with a serious partnership dispute.
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business – 2008
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise – 2010
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide – 2012
- How to Expand and Grow Your Business Through Franchising - 2014
- Franchise Success Statistics and Factors - 2014
- Franchise University - Editor
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. - 1995
- St. John's University, B.S. Accounting - 1992
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court - Southern District of New York
- United States District Court - Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court - Western District of New York
- United States District Court - District of New Jersey
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program