Franchised Income Tax Preparation Business
Within the income tax preparation business our FDD development services have included the representation of local and regional based tax preparation services initially with corporate owned offices ranging from one office to ten.
Income tax preparation businesses are typically location driven businesses that are seasonal and do not present high start up costs. So with the development of income tax preparation services we have developed franchise systems that are focused on multi-office expansion, seasonal operations, implementation of call centers, tax training seminars and supplemental financial services and products.
Franchise Development Services Included:
- Planning and strategy sessions focused on our franchisor clients current business operations and goals for expansion;
- FDD development that focused on seasonal operations, multi-unit sales operations, annual licensing of income tax preparation software, franchisee financing options and multi-tier royalty structures that incorporate percentage based royalties and minimum royalty requirements.
According to Charles N. Internicola, Esq. "...the income tax preparation industry offers prospective franchisees a compelling business opportunity with a business model that is seasonal with relatively low start-up costs. We are fortunate to have worked with and continue to represent a number of franchisors in the income tax preparation."
To learn more about the franchising your business or The Internicola Law Firm's franchise launch program, click here.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program