What is Franchising All About?
Franchising is a legal and business model that allows successful business owners and entrepreneurs to take what has worked for them - their trademarks, business systems, product and services - and to expand by recruiting the assistance, capital and managerial efforts of third party franchisee partners. That is, franchising allows you to "systematize" your business and to expand your business, brand and revenues by legally granting and licensing third party franchisees the right to establish and operate their own franchised locations.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program