What Are The Advantages To Franchising?
There are many advantages to franchising a business and these advantages relate to the expansion and growth of your business. The advantages of franchising revolve around the fact that franchising permits a business owner and entrepreneur to expand his or her successful business through the efforts of franchisees who will pay a franchise fee to be granted the opportunity and right to establish a franchised location. Franchising permits growth that is funded through the capital and investments of third party franchisees. So, at its core, franchising is a business expansion model that provides a ready source of capital and managerial talent to permit the expansion of a business and its brand.
To learn more about the advantages of franchising, we strongly recommend the following:
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program