Are The Any Franchise Laws In Alabama?
Alabama does not currently have any state specific franchise laws. Franchisors in Alabama should abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Federal Franchise Rule.
The State of Alabama is not a franchise registration state and they do not have separate franchise regulation. However, before offering or selling a franchise in the State of Alabama you nevertheless need to comply with the Federal Franchise Rule which requires that you disclose a current FDD to prospective franchisees before accepting money or entering in into any franchise agreement.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program