Does Alaska Have Franchise Laws?
Alaska has not enacted state-based franchise laws or regulations, but has enacted a business opportunity law. Federal franchise laws, including the Federal Franchise Rule, do apply to franchise transactions and franchise sales in Alaska. Franchisors in Alaska should abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Federal Franchise Rule and Alaska Business Opportunity Law.
Learn more about Alaska’s business opportunity laws and selling franchises in Alaska.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program