Does Alaska Have Franchise Laws?
The State of Alaska has not enacted state based franchise laws or regulation, but has enacted a business opportunity law. Federal franchise laws, including the Federal Franchise Rule does apply to franchise transactions and franchise sales in the Alaska. Franchisors in Alaska should abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Federal Franchise Rule and the Alaska Business Opportunity Law. As a franchisor it is important to have knowledge of these laws in order to make sure your company is abiding by them.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program