Are There Any Franchise Laws In Arizona?
Arizona does not currently have any state specific franchise laws. Franchisors in Arizona should abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Federal Franchise Rule. When deciding to franchise a business in Arizona or when offering/selling a franchise in Arizona the FTC's Franchise Rule should be followed.
To learn more about franchising your Arizona Business, read 90 Day Franchise Launch Program.
To learn more about buying a franchise in Arizona, read 6 Steps to Buying a Franchise.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program