Are There Franchise Laws in Arizona?
Arizona is not a franchise registration state and does not have franchise laws. However, Arizona has implemented business opportunity laws. Before offering or selling a franchise in Arizona, you must comply with the Federal Franchise Rule.
Learn more about franchise and business opportunity laws in Arizona.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program