How Long Does It Take For A Franchise Registration Application To Be Processed In California?
According to the California Franchise Investment Law a franchise registration application should take until the 15th business day at 12 o'clock noon after filing the registration application, copy of FDD, payment, and all other supporting documents.
However, the fact that it takes 15 business days to process your application does not mean that your FDD will be registered within that time period. Following initial processing, you should expect further inquiries and if applicable deficiency notices related to the disclosures contained in your FDD. So before filing make sure you follow California's registration and disclosure guidelines.
- Take Your Business from Local Success to National Franchise with The 90 Day Franchise Launch Program
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Purchasing a Business or Franchise
- ENDWISE: The Guide to Selling Your Business with Peace of Mind
- The New York and New Jersey Partnership Dispute Guide
- Franchise Counsel Program